Friday, April 10, 2009

Biz Update

I've had a few questions from people about how the business is shaping up, so I figured I'd better do another update post...

We are planning to have the grand opening for Body Balance Chiropractic on Monday, April 20th!!! We were hoping to open on Wednesday, but we didn't realize that the inspection by the fire department (which we had yesterday) and the building inspection are two separate things, so that pushes us back a couple days.

We have our office *almost* all set up! The remodeling/painting/carpet is all done. We have all our furniture and most of the decor (the last of which should be arriving tommorrow). It looks awesome!

The next few days are going to be BUSY! Tomorrow, Ben and his good friend will be setting up the computer network and software. On Tuesday, we will receive our adjusting tables and we will also be having our x-ray machine installed. On Wednesday, we will have our building inspection.

We have hired an office manager/secretary/CA and she started on Monday. She and Ben have been taking goody baskets around to local businesses to introduce themselves and pass out business cards (as well as getting the office set up and finalizing patient flow and paperwork).

We are still working on getting a sign up on the building, but we finally got a temporary banner up this week so that at least people can see who we are!

Ummmm..... anything else I'm missing? Probably. LOL Things have been so crazy for us the past couple of weeks. As soon as we get the finishing touches done, I'll take pictures of the office to post. Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

Ben and Rainee In Alaska said...

I am so excited for you guys! It sounds like a lot of work, but well worth it. Good luck with everything!