Friday, April 24, 2009

Buddies

I love that my boys are such good friends. It's so fun to watch them interact with each other. They do their fair share of fighting and teasing, too, of course, but most of all they are best friends. :)

I love this one because it looks like Asher is telling Evan a secret.
Secrets

Kiss. :)
Kiss_crop

4 comments:

alanna said...

So so so so so soooo cute!
I love Asher's eyes, and I love Evan's dimples.
I really hope I can take pictures like you someday!

The old houses are amazing. I'm so glad you posted pictures of them.

And congrats on opening your doors! It's so exciting to hear of your progress!

Meggan said...

I love love love the picture of Asher talking in Evan's ear. How sweet is that! You are awesome! (Cute subjects too!)

Bec said...

Too cute. We sure love your boys!

Brein said...

Soooo cute!!! Sibling love is so cute to watch. It's amazing. Ur boys are so darling and lucky to have each other!