Sunday, April 26, 2009

The inevitable...

We got a call from one of the counselors in the bishopric this morning asking if Ben and I could meet with him before church. Uh oh. We all know what that means. We've already had to give talks. We knew it was only a matter of time before the callings came.

Ben has been called to teach the sunbeams in primary. I hope that doesn't mean that Evan is the unruly kid in class. Isn't that what it usually means when you get called to teach your own kid's class? :)

I've been called as the Personal Progress adviser in Young Women's. I will be in charge of the Tuesday night activities twice a month and will also be spotlighting one of the young women every other week. I'm really excited to be working with the young women, but I'm also really nervous! It will be an opportunity for personal growth, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Bec said...

Good luck. Hopefully you both will have fun. And no, I think probably Ben just needs more bonding time with Evan. :)

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Hey Li! I'm working on a little project for Matt's graduation present and would love to have the cousins involved. Could you have Ben send me an e-mail at ashley_graf@hotmail.com so I can tell him about it? (Matt checks our blog.) Thanks so much!