Wednesday, April 29, 2009

DIRT!

Anyone who knows my boys knows that they are ALL BOY. I once read a quote that said "A boy is a noise with dirt on it." This is so true of my little guys.

Today, we went out in the yard to plant some basil seeds.
Newly planted basil seeds
(We'll see if they grow... I tend to kill every plant I try to nurture.)

The boys were SO excited to do this and had been looking forward to it for days. When we finally did it, it lasted all of 2 minutes and wasn't really very exciting. So, I pulled out the plastic buckets and digging toys and let them go at it in the back yard. They were in little boy heaven! :)

Diggin' in the dirt.

Dirt.
Diggin' in the dirt.

Rocks.
Diggin' in the dirt.

More dirt. And rocks.
Diggin' in the dirt.

Look, Mom!
Look, Mom!

DSC_0026web

I love my dirty, noisy little boys. :)

2 comments:

alanna said...

Fun!
Having boys is a blast. I'm really looking forward to Brig getting a little bigger so he and Allen can play more.

My favorite is the last photos with Asher. He's such a cutie!

Bec said...

My favorites are the "in play" sorts of pics... the ones that show them in motion, doing what little dirt-loving boys do. I think my absolute fav is the one of Evan digging. We love your boys!