
I have no cute Easter pictures of the kids (I know, the world is ending, right?). Ben and I spoke in church today and I was too busy this weekend trying to get my talk together. I got some fun snapshots of the boys with their Easter baskets this morning, so I'll post those when I get to them.
Hope you all had a fabulous Easter! Remember what it's *really* about. :) I was glad to have to give a talk today because it made me really ponder the subject of our Savior's atonement. What a blessing!



1 comment:
That's so funny that you both had to give a talk today. Clint and I were assigned to give a talk today, too, but I've been pretty sick all week, and I pretty much lost my voice so I couldn't speak today. Clint spoke anyway, and I am going to speak next Sunday. Anyway, Happy Easter to you, too!
Post a Comment