One of my favorite things to do while I'm walking around Logan is to look at the cool old houses. We live right next to West Center Street which is the historical district. Today, I took some pictures of some of my favorites. Look at these awesome houses!


This one is a little hard to see because of the trees, but I couldn't leave it out. :)


And this one isn't big and fancy, but I like how it looks old and is made out of that cool stone.

Don't worry... I took some pics of the kids today, too. ;)



2 comments:
The first one is my fav. I would always dream of living there when I lived in Logan and passed it everyday on my way to work! Ahh!
They are beautiful! I just LOVE old houses! What a neat idea to get some pics of your favorites! Also- saw your pics in Ben's office. GREAT JOB! They totally look professional! Also, sorry I don't comment on all your posts, but I love to see them and show people my adorable nephews.
Post a Comment