Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jumpin' on the bed.

A favorite pastime in our house! The boys LOVE to jump on Evan's bed, and we let them. It does wonders for their pent up energy. :)

I snapped some pictures of the boys having fun doing this the other day. I thought they were kind of fun, so I figured I'd share.

Jumpin' on the bed

Jumpin' on the bed

Asher with his hair a flyin'
Jumpin' on the bed

And last but not least, I thought this one was HILARIOUS!! Evan looks like a little old man. LOL
Jumpin' on the bed

4 comments:

Bec said...

"Grandpa is four, too!" :) Apparently the age swapping has occured! Great pics.

Bec said...

PS (not related): HOLY CRAP, Ben! I had no idea you were so capable of that much passion and/or pissiness! Yowza! You seem like such a chill guy. I was bored/lonely waiting for Derek to come home from work and totally blog stalked... Remind me never to talk politics with you. I'm pretty sure I couldn't keep up! ;)

Anonymous said...

Well my original plan was to go into politics, so it's my secret passion. Someday i might still go into. I find it to be very fascinating.

-Ben

Bec said...

I wondered if it was your undergrad focus or something along those lines. Although with that blog of yours, I don't think you can refer to it as "secret" anymore. ;)

{Sorry, Li, to dominate your comment window... I'm done now. Really.}