Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Year In Review | 2011

I'm feeling a bit sentimental at the end of this year. It was a crazy one for our family. Exciting, scary, wonderful.....

So, I'm taking a little trip down memory lane in honor of the new year.


Highlights from 2011:

Hearing our baby's healthy heartbeat and finding out that she was a GIRL!
01 25 001-2web

Our trip to Seattle (where we stayed with the Franklins).
02 05 019web

Evan turned six!
02 26 120web

We said goodbye to Utah and moved to Seattle.
03 05 002web

Asher turned four!
04 02 037web

I got a visit from my dear friend, Meggan.
05 14 055web

Friends threw me a beautiful baby shower.
05 24 003-1web

I got busy making baby girl stuff. (Here and here.)
crafting

Ben and I celebrated our birthday at the aquarium.
05 28 036web

We went to a Mariners game.
06 02 010web

I got huge.
bellies

Sweet Ellette Michelle joined our family.
06 23 044web

My mom came to visit.
06 28 036web

We finally visited the beach.
08 20 013web

Evan started first grade.
08 31 004web

Our trip to Utah and Idaho (and finally meeting all the babies!).
09 08 036web

Ellie's blessing.
09 11 076web

Crawling.
10 27 001web

A new furry addition.
11 13 011web

Karate lessons.
12 19 006web

Christmas.
12 25 001web

...and so much more.

WHEW! This year has been good to us. Here's to a fabulous 2012!

Happy New Year!

No comments: